While we are waiting for the sun to appear again, lets prepare some super delicious and healthy popsicles. I mean, what’s better than cooling down on a hot summer than a nutritious, tasty and fresh superfood and berry popsicles? Packed with antioxidants such as polyphenols to keep out cells strong and happy.
Superfood, nutrients & antioxidants
In this recipe I added One Earth "Rejuvenate Your Soul" blend, which has a natural sweet and tasty flavour that makes it easy to add in terms of taste. One Earth blends are all certified organic by Soil Association and contains an incredible mix of high quality superfoods - including baobab, maca, goji berry, cacao & acerola cherry. How great isnt it to be able to get all of the amazing nutrients while enjoying a popsicle? What im trying to say is... if you haven’t tried any of One Earth blends yet, you are missing out.. massively!!
Superfood & Berry Popsicle Recipe
1 cup blueberries
1 cup raspberries
2 teaspoons One Earth Blend - Rejuvenate your soul
Honey (optional – depending on how sweet you want it to be)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Blitz until everything is combined.
- Add the mixture to your popsicle molds.
- Carefully insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove the popsicles from the freezer and pop them out of the molds.
- Eat straight away or you can return to the freezer to enjoy when you want (or as soon as the sun is back... )